Help Me Grow South Carolina
offers families with children birth to age eight:
- Help for questions about child development and parenting topics
- Referrals to community resources for developmental, behavioral or learning concerns
- Free standardized developmental screening
- Care coordination to ensure successful resource connection
- Partnerships with child health providers
Are you a parent or caregiver looking for more information on child development or parenting? Is your child in need of resources, but you are not sure how to access them? Do you have a concern about your child and don’t know what to do? Whatever your situation, you have come to the right place!