A Simple Phone Call or Click Away
The Help Me Grow team is available via phone (1-855-476-9211) or e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org). All of our services are available in both English and Spanish.
The Help Me Grow care coordinators are child development experts who will listen to your concerns, assess your child’s unique needs, and provide you with appropriate information and resources. The care coordinators will follow up with you to ensure that you have been connected to the services that your child needs.
How is Help Me Grow Unique?
- Help Me Grow offers a single point of access. When parents call 1-855-476-9211 they are connected directly to the Help Me Grow Call Center. The Call Center is staffed by child development care coordinators who answer the telephone, assess the child’s needs, and connect the family to community-based programs and services.
- Help Me Grow provides free developmental screenings.
- Help Me Grow maintains a comprehensive early childhood resource data base that is used to connect families to community resources that specifically meet the family’s unique needs – for example, we make sure that the provider’s location, service hours, and insurance coverage match the family needs.
- The Help Me Grow care coordinator will follow up with families to ensure connection to services.
- With the parents’ permission, the care coordinator will provide feedback to the child’s medical home to ensure continuity of care.