Do you ever find yourself pressed for time to locate non-medical resources for a patient? Do you recognize the value of developmental screenings but currently do not perform them in your office? Are you in need of more support for the families that you see? Whatever your situation, you have come to the right place!
What is Help Me Grow?
Help Me Grow offers families with children birth to age five years:
- Help for questions about child development and parenting topics
- Referrals to community resources for developmental, behavioral or learning concerns
- Free standardized developmental screening
- Care coordination to support families in successful resource connection
- Partnerships with child health providers
Help Me Grow serves families of children ages birth-5 years who live in Anderson, Greenville, Laurens, Oconee, Pickens, Charleston, Dorchester, and Berkeley counties. All of our services are available in English and Spanish.
If you would like to refer a family, you may do so in the following ways:
1) Call us directly at 855-476-9211
2) Download and complete a referral form and fax it to us at 864-454-1114 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org